We’re proud to offer the smallest Home Sleep Apnea Test available to our patients!
We’re proud to offer the smallest Home Sleep Apnea Test available to our patients! No more bulky wires. No more uncomfortable belts. Just a small device that’s wrapped around your finger and connects to your smartphone! The test is disposable too, meaning that there’s no need to return the device to our office. Better yet, the majority of insurances cover this Home Sleep Apnea Test, including Medicare and Medicaid.
- Diagnostic Polysomnogram (Standard overnight test to diagnose sleep disorders)
- Records your brain waves, blood oxygen level, heart rate, breathing, limb movements and more with the goal of diagnosing any sleep disorders the patient may have.
- This test is also offered during the day to accommodate 2nd and 3rd shift workers!
- CPAP specific services
- CPAP, BiPAP, ASV titrations.
- Mask fittings
- PAP naps
- CPAP education and management
- We’re expanding our Daytime CPAP Clinic.
- Comprehensive CPAP services to include – mask fittings, mask education and help to all facets of CPAP use.
- MSLT (Multiple sleep latency test)
- A test comprised of multiple nap trials throughout the day used to diagnose narcolepsy.
- MWT (Maintenance of wakefulness test)
- A test commonly ordered for commercial drivers and pilots to demonstrate their ability to remain awake.
- Pediatric sleep testing
- Sleep testing specific to that of pediatrics.